LOCALS select the STORE PICK UP OPTION for Free you will get a detailed text from me when your order is ready!
Masks are priced lower than cost of production and materials.
Each reusable face mask is designed using:
- single layer cotton hand pleated exterior
- cotton pocketed lining for a replaceable single use non-woven filter to be inserted
- includes 5 non-woven sinlge use filters per mask
- elastic at ears
Assembly is done by myself from materials I have sourced through the years, they are researched for quality use but the mask is not meant to substitute n95 masks and available for everyone.
These masks are made professionally in my brick & mortar design house located in downtown Winter Park where I make my living sewing.
Thanks for supporting my small business and one women 🤰 team as I put my talents at work during this challenging time. If you can’t afford a mask but need one, direct message me.
Do not IRON your single use filters!
From DIY Fabric Mask Tutorial via Makers Habitat
Fabric Mask Instructions & Care
- Wash fabric masks daily
- Replace non-woven layer with a fresh one-- do not reuse!
- Do not wear masks if you have respiratory illnesses
- Save the surgical masks for medical professionals who are on the front line of healthcare, and use them only when you need to
- Washing your hands often-- it's more important than wearing a mask.
Fabric masks need to be washed and worn carefully as you would a surgical mask:
- Wash and dry your hands before putting on and removing the mask
- Be careful that you don't contaminate the inside of the mask, ie don't pull the mask down to rest on your chin
- Practice good hand hygiene as best as you can!
- Any type of masks (N95, surgical, fabric) shouldn't be worn too long. When it gets damp, you should replace it. So, if you're sweating a lot, prepare replacement masks.